KEYPOWER 800kw Ristitive Load Bank For Generator Testing
Testing capacity: 0 - 800 kw
Type of load: Resistive, PF = 1.0
Cooling system: Industrial grade axial fan
Phase: Available at both single and three phase
Rated testing voltage: 110-480 VAC
Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
KEYPOWER Load Bank Technical Specifications
1. Resistive type of load, PF = 1.0. Stainless steel sheathed elements manufactured from high grade nickel-chromium alloys resistive wire covered by 3-year warranty.
2. Rated testing voltage: AC 3P4W, 110-480 VAC 50/60HZ.
3. Cooling mode: forced air-cooled, fans mounted on the side of the load bank blow horizontally. External utility power or internal tested power supply for fans.
4. Working mode: load step control
Total testing capacity ranges from 0kw to the max consisting of 10kw, 20kw, 50kw, 100kw load setting switches plus a 0-10kw fine-tuning knob. From 0kw to the max, any load combination is achievable. Load step resolution is 10kw.
5. Load bank features world-famous components to ensure reliable performance and longer service life including:
switches, knobs and indicators.
6. Parameter measuring accuracy grade: 0.5.
7. Load control accuracy: ±3%.
8. Load bank protections: over heating protection, cooling fans failure protection and over load protection with alarm.
9. Control mode: two control modes available: a) Local manual control; b) Optional: Manual control via a remote control panel (max control distance is 20m).
10. Parameter display and measurement: Control panel contains a Multifunction Electricity Meter displaying voltage, current, load power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, frequency etc. (Optional: a professional generator tester displays and measures all sorts of steady, dynamic parameters as well as harmonic wave, can be connected to a PC for data recording and test report printing).
11. Operating environment: Altitude: ≤1000m above sea level. Ambient temp: -10℃～+40℃ Relative humidity: ≤80% ventilated environment without explosive or corrosive dust. Not allowed to use in rainy outdoor environment.